Guest at Shimelle's blog!

Few months ago I received an email that just blew me away! Shimelle asked me to be one of the guests on her blog. I just love her blog and all the tutorials there and couldn't belive that I could be a guest there too. Thank you so much Shimelle for this opportunity! Here is a close-up picture of my layout, see the whole post from here.

Muutama kuukausi sitten sain sähköpostin, jonka lukiessani melkein tipahdin tuolilta! Shimelle pyysi minua vierailijaksi blogiinsa. Tykkään todella paljon hänen blogistaan enkä voinut uskoa, että minun sivuni voisi olla esillä hänen blogissaan. Kiitos tästä uskomattomasta mahdollisuudesta. Tässä lähikuva tekemästäni sivusta ja loput näet Shimellen blogista tästä linkistä.


1 comment

  1. I am not surprised. I love her blog to so I can't wait to see what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!