Today

Happy Saturday! This week's CSI case file has some neutral colors with a hint of bold red. Let me say, these are not really my colors, but like every week I love how CSI pushes me to try new things!

Mukavaa lauantaita! Tämän viikon CSI-haasteessa on tällä kertaa hyvin maanläheiset värit ripauksella voimakkaan punaista. Nämä värit ovat kyllä kaukana mukavuusalueestani, mutta kuten joka viikko CSI innosti kokeilemaan jotain uutta!


I've been using white cardstock as my background quite a lot lately. I wanted to do something else on this layout. I still kept the background very light with that ivory brick wall patterned paper from Chickaniddy Crafts. The chipboards from MME's were perfect addition of red for this layout! The topic of this layout is a reminder to myself: live in this moment and treasure all the memories.

Olen käyttänyt valkoista kartonkia sivujeni taustoina melko paljon viime aikoina. Halusinkin tehdä jotain toisin tällä kertaa. Pidin tausta hyvin vaaleana kuitenkin tuon Chickaniddy Craftsin paperin avulla ja MME:n pahvikuviot olivat täydellinen lisäys punaisia yksityiskohtia. Aiheena tässä sivussa minulla on muistutus itselleni: elä tässä hetkessä ja nauti!




Evidence: stripes, polka dots, woodgrain, curves
Testimony: Inspiration word "treasure"

1 comment

  1. It is one of the reasons that I love CSI too. They really push me. I never got a chance to do this weeks layout I was too busy playing :D I love how you take the colours and make them your own. You adapt them to suit your style and you never compromise that style. That is a rare gift. I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!