The story of the cool dude

I love to watch my and my husbands childhood pictures. For our wedding we made a little video of them. This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband as a child. Doesn't he look cool with those sunglasses?

This layout was published in Paperilla Magazine in May. Sadly that was the last number of that magazine, but you can still see amazing projects on Paperilla's blog every week. This layout shows how you can use pattern papers in a creative way.




Materials: American Crafts

2 comments

  1. I think it is great that you have photos of him as a young boy. Such treasures and I love the layout you created for him. The title is awesome I have loads of those letters - now I know how to make them look nice. I love your style Veera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those letters were tricky to me too! it takes quite lot of space, but layering the letters it works nicely :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!