The story of dreaming + video

Okey, I have already told you that I love New York. But can I tell it once again? The picture on the layout is from Central Park.

Everytime we have been in New York it has been the first destination of our journey. Since our honeymoon, we have sort of gone overboard with our trips. It has to be multiple destination vacation and two weeks is absolutely the minimum travel time.

Right now I'm dreaming about travelling. Normally we always have a plan where and when to go next. No there's nothing. I have a new job and I'm not sure how the yearly routines go so I don't know what would be a good time to go (and as I would like to go away for a month, it's even trickier). I'm just waiting and hoping that we can travel soon!

And I'm dreaming of going to New York again. Maybe we could start our next trip from there once again.


This layout was done for Paperilla Magazine's blog. I created a moodboard first and then did this layout. Check the moodboard from here!

http://youtu.be/N9eDMDPvDKE





Materials: Heidi Swapp, American Crafts

4 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!