The story of perfect raskog cart

This week the CSI case file couraged to document a scrap space. This is a sort of an ode to Ikea's raskog cart.

Sitting in a wheelchair means some limitations. I can't have stuff on a higher shelf or near the ground. Everything should be basically in arm's reach. When you combine this to the fact that I love that my desk is clean and reasonably empty, we have a problem. Raskog cart came to rescue! Or actually I have two. I have all my most used items on the carts: little jars full of die-cuts, 6x6 paper pads, stickers, thickers, enamel dots. It's so handy and not to mention how cute the carts look like!





This layout was created for this week's CSI challenge.

Evidence: stripes, something transparent
Testimony: Document your scrap space

Materials: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Elle's Studio, Crate Paper, Doodlebug design

2 comments

  1. Oh, yes! I love my raskog cart too.
    And I love your layout with all these layers and die cuts.
    So beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raskog cart is just perfect way to store scrapbooking stuff. Thank you Anke <3

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!