The story of summer memories

Christmas is coming so fast! I don't know how time has went so quickly this fall.

I was browsing through pictures from last summer and found this picture taken by my husband. If you look the photo closely you can see his reflection from my sunglasses. This is just so typical of him: making funny faces or saying something silly to make me laugh while he takes a picture! I just love this photo!




Materials: Basic Grey, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Chickaniddy Crafts

2 comments

  1. Wau! Ja ihan täytyy kyllä sanoa, että olen yllättynyt noin vahvasta lilasta sun sivussa - HIENO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this layout packs a punch. I love the bold colours for you and they are perfect for the photo. He is a hoot. Such fun to be around I am sure. Love the colours and the design too. Even with the bright colour still have the Veera stamp. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!