The story of a golden favorite

I’m just loving all the gold that is all over the scrapbooking world right now. The combination of white and gold works so well and Paper Camellia's January’s main kit was perfect for creating this kind of two colored layout!

In our living room, I have two layouts framed. I loved this layout so much that I wanted to frame this one (btw, Ikea's shadow frames are perfect for this). Normally I don't use glue when I adhere the picture as it might cause some warping. After one day on our wall the photo fell as the double sided tape didn't hold. So right now there is a nice non-photo layout on our wall with the photo lying at the bottom of the frame. Maybe I really should fix that :)







Materials: Paper Camellia's January main kit; American Crafts, Studio Calico, Webster's Pages

2 comments

  1. I love the gold strips they look so cool... and yes you should fix it :D A beautiful Veera layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!