The story of handmade storage solution for scrapbooking stuff

Yesterday was my first time on Paper Camellia's blog. I just have to say that Paper Camellia's kits are just perfect for my taste and style! January's kit is already sold out, so it is a good idea to start a subscription as that way you can make sure you won't miss any kit!

This layout is about a wooden storage box/holder that my husband made for me. Yep, he build it himself from scratch! It's perfect! He made sure that my 6x6 paper pads will fit perfectly and there's a place for sticker sheets. He is a keeper for sure! :)


Here is a video I filmed while I was making the layout:


If you can't see the embedded video, you can watch the video here: http://youtu.be/4L7uX_3zUFE




Materials: Paper Camellia's January main kit; American Crafts, Webster's Pages

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!