The story of a grid layout

Sometimes when I see a paper or product I know instantly what to do with it. For layout I wanted to use that lovely paint chip style paper from Crate Paper! It was so easy to create this layout by cutting the paper to pieces.


I balanced the layout using lighter and darker pink “paint chips”. I also wanted the texts to go well with the subject. Decorating the grid was so easy with the stickers and wood veneers that came in the kit! One of the paint chips had a text that didn’t suit the layout, but it was easy to cover with the flower sticker. To finish the layout, I added some machine stitching.





This layout came together so easily! Paper Camellia's kits are just perfect and so well put together that scrapbooking with them is super easy. Make sure you subscribe so that you won’t miss a kit! 

Materials: Paper Camellia's February Main kit; Crate Paper

2 comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!