The story of a flower that just keeps blooming

Yesterday was my turn at Paper Camellia's blog. I made this layout using Paper Camellia's May main scrapbook kit. I have had this picture of blooming orchids on my table and the beautiful pink papers from Elle’s Studio were perfect for this photo. And you can’t go wrong by adding a touch of gold to the mix!


The orchid in the picture is the first flower/plant that we haven't been able to kill (at least yet). It just keeps blooming.

My husband bought that flower to me a day after my mom's funeral. Today is mother's day. For me there's something really symbolic in that flower. I know the flower probably won't last forever but now I find it comforting somehow.




Materials: Paper Camellia's May main kit (Elle's Studio, American Crafts)

2 comments

  1. Just beautiful. I haven't been around for a visit for a while. Just too busy with wedding stuff :( love this though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!