SATW: June challenge with a mood board compiled by me!

June is a special month for me when it comes to Scrap Around The World: I compiled the mood board! How cool is that! See the full revel from here.


As you can see, I chose some of my favorite colors: peach, mint and gold (and don't forget the white either!). But Scrap Around The World isn't a color challenge. You can use any colors you like, just be inspired by the mood board! For example, I was inspired by the chevron print, flowers and the quote.


And with this layout you can see that I have cut my hair short! Back to my old style (the last time I had short hair was about 12 years ago).


This was also my last layout as SATW DT! I had a fun 6 months with the team.



Make sure you enter this challenge so that I can see your takes on the mood board!

Materials: American Crafts, Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon

***

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!