Journaling block - Paper Camellia's October reveal

It's October and time to reveal Paper Camellia's October kits! This month I got to play with the main scrapbook kit and embellishment add-on. In this layout I used them both and was especially inspired by the products from My Mind's Eye My Story collection.

See the full reveal and get your kits from Paper Camellia's website!


Sometimes writing the journaling to the layout is hard. I really wanted to document my thoughts and "my story" at this moment to this layout. This year has been hard in so many ways that I just couldn't write it. I feel that somehow my life is like a full spectrum of colors. I'm so blessed in so many ways but I have experienced things that are from the darker side of the spectrum.

I'm focusing on the good and happy about the exciting things that are happening. Some day I will finish this layout with my story, with all the colors.




Materials: Paper Camellia's October main scrapbook kit and embellishment add-on

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!