Shine - a scraplifted layout

Do you know the feature in Facebook where it reminds you about posts you have done a year ago?About a year ago I had one of my layouts chosen as layout of the week at Studio Calico's website and I posted that on my Facebook page. Few weeks ago FB kindly reminded me about this and I realized that maybe I could scraplift my own design!


Those bows are so cute!




Materials:
Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes - Shine - Gold Glitter Chipboard
Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes - Shine - Memento
Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes - Shine - Charming
Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes - Shine - Thickers { Gold Glitter Beautiful }

1 comment

  1. Super cute page!!!!! The composition of the page makes those precious little bows pop off the page and show off the beautiful photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!